I believe in yoga that is accessible to all ages and bodies.
I believe in namaste, ‘that which is perfect in me recognizes that which is perfect in you.’
I believe in yoga that empowers you to flourish and to shine as you realize your own perfection.
I believe in playful, challenging, spacious, and positive yoga.
I believe in you.
I have felt the joy of teaching and learning from my students since gaining my OM Yoga certification in 2009 and my prenatal teaching certification in 2011. I create caring and playful environments focused on empowering the individual yogi in each of my trauma-informed yoga classes.
I tailor my classes to my students’ needs, offer modifications and variations throughout practice, and provide consistent guidance focused on alignment. Throughout I encourage my students to walk the fine-line between challenging and respecting their limitations. My classes listen to music that is eclectic; that may cause you to giggle, tap your foot, or channel deeper into yourself; and that draws from rock, motown, classical, indie and alternative, blues, international, and jazz.
- 6 pm: Prenatal Yoga at Dragonfly Yoga and Wellness, Livermore
- 7 am: Gentle Flow at Lifestyle RX
- 1:30 pm: Mindful Movements for Health & Resilience at Lifestyle RX
- 8:15 am: Yoga Flow 1/2 at Dragonfly Yoga and Wellness, Livermore
- 9:30 am: Flow 1 at Luna Yoga, Pleasanton
- 11 am: Chair Assisted at Luna Yoga, Pleasanton
- 1:30 pm: Living Well with Parkinson’s at Lifestyle RX
- 5:15 pm: Prenatal Yoga at Dragonfly Yoga and Wellness, Livermore
- 9:30 am: Yoga for Cancer (Free) at Stanford Health Care Valleycare, Health Resources Library, 5725 W. Las Positas Blvd, Ste. 270, Pleasanton
- 11:30 am: Mindful Movements for Health & Resilience at Lifestyle RX
- 9:45 am: Yoga 1/2 and Meditation at Dragonfly Yoga and Wellness, Livermore