I believe in yoga that is accessible to all ages and bodies.
I believe in namaste, ‘that which is perfect in me recognizes that which is perfect in you.’
I believe in yoga that empowers you to flourish and to shine as you realize your own perfection.
I believe in playful, challenging, spacious, and positive yoga.
I believe in you.
I have felt the joy of teaching and learning from my students since gaining my OM Yoga certification in 2009 and my prenatal teaching certification in 2011. I create caring and playful environments focused on empowering the individual yogi in each of my flow yoga classes, which have ranged from gentle to power, have been tailored for bodies as diverse as pregnant mommas to cancer survivors, and have challenged first-time beginners to advanced athletes. I tailor my classes to my students’ needs, offer modifications and variations throughout practice, and provide consistent guidance focused on alignment. Throughout I encourage my students to walk the fine-line between challenging and respecting their limitations. My classes listen to music that is eclectic; that may cause you to giggle, tap your foot, or channel deeper into yourself; and that draws from rock, motown, classical, indie and alternative, blues, international, and jazz.
- 8:15 am: Flow 1/2 at Dragonfly Yoga and Wellness, Livermore
- 10:30 am: Beginner Yoga at Lifestyle RX
- Tuesdays (coming soon):
- 9:45 am: Prenatal Yoga at Dragonfly Yoga and Wellness, Dublin
- 5:15 pm: Prenatal Yoga at Dragonfly Yoga and Wellness, Livermore
- 9:30 am: Yoga for Cancer (Free) at Stanford Health Care Valleycare, Health Resources Library, 5725 W. Las Positas Blvd, Ste. 270, Pleasanton
- 8 am: All Levels Yoga at Lifestyle RX
- 9:45 am: Yoga 1/2 and Meditation at Dragonfly Yoga and Wellness, Livermore